Sunday, July 31, 2011

Now If Only I Could Disapperate....


I’m not very handy around the house. In the kitchen, I’m a wizard – cookies are my specialty, but I can make a lot of tasty things. Anyway, that’s off topic – what I’m talking about is a moving tool specifically for people like me, who tend to get kind of overwhelmed by a task like moving that requires a lot of heavy lifting and truck driving and other manly talents. I can find Penske coupons, but after that, I’m lost. Fortunately, Penske provides a useful tool for their customers called the “Truck Wizard.” It’s even patented!

            The truck wizard helps you to figure out how much space you need to pack up everything you own. The basic wisdom is to allow 150 cubic feet of truck space for every furnished room in your house, and with a knowledge of truck sizes, you can make a pretty good estimate from there. A 12 foot long truck, for example, has 450 cubic feet of space, while a 26 foot long truck has 1,400 cubic feet of space for stuff.

            But for the mathematically challenged, this might still sound a bit tricky. This is where the truck wizard comes in to save the day. The wizard gives you a checklist so you can go through your home and evaluate what you have, then you just complete an easy online form and the wizard will recommend a truck for you. Pretty cool, eh? It’s as easy as printing Penske coupons and will make sure you don’t rent too little or too much truck space for your move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment