Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Secret To Staying Sweat Free This Summer? Secret Deodorant, Of Course!


        
          It’s finally summer, and that means it’s time to work on my tan. I’m not one of those girls who can lay out by the pool for hours, though – I get terribly bored. I prefer to enjoy my time outdoors while being active – running, biking, playing tennis, volleyball ….but being so sporty can come with embarrassingly smelly consequences. All I have to do is step outside in the summer and I start sweating like crazy, so the problem only gets worse once I increase my speed. I go through more Secret deodorant coupons in the three months of summer than in all the other months of the year combined, I swear.
            I’ve found that, when the mercury rises, regular deodorant isn’t enough to keep me from disintegrating into a soppins mess. I’ve taken to bringing in the reinforcements, but it’s totally worth it. I recommend Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant, which contains a maximum amount of the active ingredient aluminum trichlohydrex GLY. This is a powerful natipirspirant that effectively corks your sweat glands, so you don’t soak the underarms of your favorite sundress. Plus, it won’t stain your clothes and she smell is really light and pretty. I’ve found it works best if I use this antipirspirant before bed, giving the active ingredient overnight to get to work. I apply my regular deodorant on the way out the door in the morning, and my sweat is under control. If you tend to sweat a lot in the summer, don’t miss out on these Secret deodorant coupons – secret clinical strength runs about 8 dollars a stick (less with the coupons) but it’s worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment