Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cure Your Cat's Donut Cravings


        
         Have you ever been in your favorite donut shop and lamented that your feline friend will never know the joys of fried, sugary pastry O’s? Well, you still can’t use Dunkin Donuts coupons to feed your cat (I think most veterinarians would advise against that), but thanks to Etsy’s Catzilla Crafts, your cat no longer has to look upon your donuts with envious eyes. The clever shop offers (low-fat!) catnip-filled felt donuts for felines. Delicious!

         But not all cats dream of dining on donuts. No matter what your pet’s personality, Etsy has an adorable option for you. If your cat prefers cupcakes to donuts, Gooder Goods makes a terrific yarn-iced variety. If sweets aren’t your cat’s bag, a tin of crocheted sardines from Handmade Cottage could be just right, though the de-‘cat’-pitated mouse, pigeon, and fish trio from Spellwell is probably right up the traditional feline’s alley.
         I love these fabulous cat toys so much that I almost wish I had a cat – though I know that felt donuts and crocheted meats aren’t really a good reason to assume the tremendous responsibility of pet ownership. Perhaps I’ll just order a few of these treats for my sister’s pet and I’ll learn to enjoy my Dunkin Donuts coupons sans feline companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment