Sunday, September 18, 2011

Easy & Brilliant Makeup Magnet Board Project


         If you’re like most of the women I know, your makeup drawer looks like the site of a minor-scale natural disaster. I’ve got years of accumulated eyeshadows, lip colors, and products I bought with maybelline coupons. The problem is that the chaos is so severe I can’t always find the shade I want when I need it (which makes getting out the door in a flash a bi tricky) and I have a lot of great products that are under-utilized because I forget that they’ve been lost in the abyss of that crazy cluttered drawer.
         And if you’re like most of the women I know, you’ll be totally in love with this great organization idea from a crafty blogger named Laura. Faced with the same makeup mashup problem we’re all familiar with, she came up with an inventive and adorable solution that makes it easy to see what you’re working with and find what you want when you want it. It’s a magnetic board that displays your cosmetics and keeps them organized – genius, I know. You can find the step-by-step instructions for how to make your very own here. Even if you aren’t terribly crafty, the project is easy and inexpensive. At long last your maybelline coupon scores will be organized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment