Sunday, July 10, 2011

Frosted Flakes Are Good For You?! It's True!


       
          I’ve recently gone on a health kick. It’s because I’m getting married next year, and I want to look great in the dress (duh) but eating really healthy can be a real pain in the butt. I used to just shop based on store sales and discounts – if I had Frosted Flakes coupons, I’d eat cereal for breakfast for a while, if oatmeal was buy-one-get-one-free, I’d eat that. But the most healthful things aren’t always the most cost-effective, and that’s only one part of the problem – the foods high in nutrients like fiber are rarely the highest in flavor. I’ve had enough cardboard cereal to know!

         After two months on the pre-matrimony diet for masochists, I nearly jumped for joy when I flipped through the paper and found Frosted Flakes coupons for a new cereal that’s really the trifects: healthy, delicious, and affordable. What is it” Frosted Flakes with Fiber and Less Sugar! I’ve loved Frosted Flakes since I had teeth to chew cereal, but I thought I’d have to give them up in favor of “grown-up” cereals with more nutrients and less sweetness. This is the perfect compromise, and I’m so excited to see Kellogg’s improving classic cereals with the advanced nutrition so many consumers are looking for. I hope healthy Captain Crunch is next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment